Bob Bly, author of 70+ books and the man McGraw-Hill calls "America's top copywriter," reveals how you can become rich and famous - almost for free -- with....
"Do-It-Yourself Public Relations"
Why pay a big NYC PR firm $30,000 to $120,000 or more when you can make yourself rich and famous with a "do-it-yourself" PR campaign?
It costs less than $100 to get started. And, we guarantee you can generate at least $10,000 - more than 100 times the cost of our program -- in new leads, customers, and sales ... or your money back!
It's the great American PR rip-off.
Big NYC PR firms ... and corporate PR departments ... routinely charge their clients and employers $50,000 to $100,000 or more per year.
In exchange, they churn out mountains of dull, boring, ho-hum press releases ... sterile, unimaginative PR materials destined straight for the round file.
The fact is, no PR firm or department is as knowledgeable, passionate, energetic, and enthusiastic as you are when it comes to marketing your product or service.
That being the case, the absolute best person to dream up - and carry out - a winning PR campaign for your business ... is YOU!
"But wait a minute," I can hear you saying. "I'd love to promote my product or service to the media. But I'm not a PR agency. And I know nothing about PR."
That was once a problem. But no longer, thanks to a new "do-it-yourself" tool for creating BIG publicity ideas ... and promoting them on a SMALL budget....
Getting tons of free PR for your product, service, or business - once difficult, now easy!
In our new audio program, Do-It-Yourself Public Relations, Fred Gleeck and I reveal how you can be featured in national newspapers ... major magazines ... blogs ... e-newsletters ... TV ... radio ... and many other media outlets -- starting in as little as 90 days!
- 7 reasons why most small businesses don't need to pay big retainers to PR firms - and can save a small fortune by doing their own public relations.
- Is the media open to dealing directly with you if you do not have a PR professional representing you? The answer may surprise you.
- 5 key differences between advertising and PR - and how to integrate them into an outrageously successful marketing campaign.
- The two audiences every PR program must target to be successful ... and how to get the attention of each.
- When to do your own PR campaign - and when it may be time to hire a pro. Plus: where to find a qualified PR firm to help you.
- Gaining instant fame and fortune with the "pluck the low hanging fruit" approach to PR. It's easy and yields quick results.
- The easiest way on the planet to get your name into the newspaper or your favorite industry magazine next month -- or even next week.
- Local newspapers and niche magazines are eagerly waiting to promote your product for you. Here's how to get them started.
- How the Elks, Chamber of Commerce, and the Rotary Club can make you a local celebrity in your community.
- How to promote yourself on the lecture circuit without ever getting on an airplane or even leaving town.
- "Green sheet" method gets 92% of the audience to give you their business cards when you are speaking at club and association meetings.
- What Dave Barry, Erma Bombeck, and Dear Abby can teach you about becoming rich and famous.
- Simple trick multiplies the number of sales leads by 10 every time you write and publish an article. Not one marketer in 100 takes advantage of it.
- Self-assessment reveals in 10 minutes exactly what about you and your business is of interest to the media.
- Why and how to start writing articles and columns to attract new business - in the publications your best prospects read.
- How to get an editor to publish your article - without ever meeting her or even talking over the phone.
- How to turn a "no" from the media into a "maybe" - and a "maybe" into a "yes."
- The world's worst PR strategy ... the best ... and how to know the difference.
- Why the best PR professionals don't wait for the news to happen, but instead create their own "news" - and promote it for free through the media.
- How IKEA overcomes community resistance to the grand opening of its new stores - without spending a dime on advertising.
- 8 powerful, potent ways to get the media to pay attention to you - and get their readers and listeners to order your products.
- Juice machine manufacturer uses free PR to sell $1.5 million worth of juicers from a 20-minute radio interview. You can use the same technique to generate hundreds, even thousands of calls to your 800 number and hits to your Web site.
- How to turn your PR program into a powerful direct response campaign that generates tons of inquiries and sales leads at virtually no extra cost.
- Do CEOs like getting flowers on Valentine's Day? Why taking a customer survey can land you a front-page story. Plus: quick and easy way to conduct surveys online.
- How an appearance on Oprah sold only 14 books for the author - and how you can avoid her costly mistake.
- The amazing PR coup of the man who literally sold the Brooklyn Bridge ... one inch at a time.
- Using targeted public relations to dramatize your brand message through the press.
- Forget holding press conferences. You want to publicize your product by going where the news cameras are already rolling.
- Clever way to handle bad press or negative reviews. Turn the tables on vindictive reporters and get the public on your side.
- "Recycled" PR ... news stories and press releases you create once, then use forever to publicize your business.
- Worst Internet marketing idea ever gets 20-something entrepreneur major news coverage in the New York Daily News.
- How Nathan's used a hare-brained publicity stunt to convince the public that hot dogs are actually healthy to eat.
- Major department store gets major publicity by telling its customers to break the law.
- What a kosher chicken and the IRS can teach you about implanting a marketing message in the public consciousness.
- Stuck for a way to publicize your business? Hold a contest. It's a no-brainer and it works like gangbusters.
- Proven formula for writing press releases that stand out from the pile of PR crap on the editor's desk.
- 5 things you MUST include in your PR media kit. Plus: avoid this expensive mistake when printing out media folders.
- How to quickly and inexpensively distribute your press releases - in print and on the Internet.
- How to write an effective tip sheet ... query letter ... and pitch letter to exponentially multiply your media exposure.
- The 10 most common PR questions - and one good answer to each.
- Why the best broadcast opportunity for promoting your product service isn't TV ... and where to focus your efforts instead.
- How to convince producers that you'd be a great guest - even if you've never been on radio or TV in your life.
- The easiest TV show to get booked on in the world. A great place to start your TV and radio PR campaign.
- How to piggyback on today's news to multiply your chances of getting TV and radio coverage for your product or service.
- Where to find publications that target your market ... and how to convince the editors to run stories about you.
- Easy 5-step formula for writing "query editors" that convince editors to publish your articles.
- Get great PR in magazines without writing a single article. Let the magazine editors do all the work!
- When the press calls: the one secret you must know about giving a great interview to reports.
"Bob Bly's Public Relations course is GREAT and there's a lot to learn for anyone who's involved in promotions of business and celebrities! If you're running your own business then you HAVE to take this course! I view it as the missing link to most marketing courses in this day and age. Public Relations is not just about selling! It's about providing information to your prospects that make them want to know more about you, your business, and your product. It's all about being creative ... and thinking outside the box, as Bob says in his interview with Fred Gleeck."
-- Jennifer Holmes
Become rich and famous on the Web
But that's not all. In a special Bonus section, Fred Gleeck and I show you what works - and what's a waste of time - when promoting your product or service on the Internet:
- The absolute best media outlet for getting free publicity online (hint: it's NOT Web sites or blogs).
- Must your Internet PR always be linked into today's news to be considered timely and newsworthy? The answer may surprise you.
- How to get articles about you and your company published all over the Internet in record time ... and at virtually no cost.
- How to measure the results of your Internet PR - down to the penny. It's quicker and easier to evaluate online PR campaigns than with traditional media ... and the pay-off can be substantial.
- How to set up your blog within 15 minutes ... without spending a dime on blogging software or paying a Web designer to do it for you.
- The 2 best ways to create online buzz with blogs. Discover what blogging can do to boost your sales ... and its limitations.
- Increase your PR presence on Google with this easy-to-use blogging feature. Plus: how to generate instant excitement about your new blog.
- People not posting to your blog? Easy technique makes your blog readership and participation soar.
Praise for Bob Bly and Do-it-Yourself Public Relations
Do-It-Yourself Public Relations has been completely updated and professionally recorded on 3 long-playing CDs(see my P.S. for a 4th bonus CD!).
There's no lengthy manual to read or boring workbook to complete. You can absorb the entire program ... in about a week ... while listening in your car as you drive to and from work each day. It's that easy!
Here's what people have said about earlier editions of Do-It-Yourself PR...
"A fantastic do-it-yourself guide to public relations ... a must have for anyone wanting to know more about PR."--Thomas Murrell, Australia
"With a modicum of decent writing skills and this program, public relations can be the secret key to small business success. If you order this course, I assure you it will be worth the wait."--Denise, San Diego, CA
"You really won't believe how easy PR can be to understand and implement ... might just be the last piece of a puzzle I need to be a billionaire instead of a millionaire."--Anonymous
Use it risk-free for 90 days
Very few PR agencies guarantee PR placements - and virtually no PR firms guarantee increased sales.
But with Do-It-Yourself PR, you get both. I guarantee it -- or you don't pay me!
If my Do-It-Yourself PR program doesn't help you generate increased publicity, media exposure, and new business worth at least $10,000 to you....
Or you are dissatisfied for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just return all the CDs to me(yes, even the bonus CD) within 90 days.
I'll refund your $77 payment in full. No questions asked. That way, you risk nothing.
So, what are you waiting for?
In 90 days or sooner, you could be famous in your own field, industry, profession, or community.
Or, you could be ignored by the media - and unknown to the thousands of potential customers who need what you are selling.
It's entirely up to you.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Do-It-Yourself Public Relations on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
P.S. Quick-Response Bonus! Order Do-It-Yourself PR today and you get, 2 FREE Bonus Gifts;
FREE Bonus Gift #1: How to Do Your Own Public Relations (special report, list price: $29).
- 29 great story ideas for the next issue of your company newsletter or e-zine. See page 17.
- Promoting yourself, your company, or your product through public speaking? Here's how to make your talk more memorable, engaging, and persuasive. Page 26.
- How to use "DR PR" - direct response press releases - to generate new leads, prospects, and business opportunities. Page 14.
- 4-part formula for writing business letters that get you the results you want. Page 50.
- Want to position yourself as an expert by writing a book? 5 ways to write a book proposal editors say "yes" to. Page 29.
- Fool-proof formula for writing articles and getting them published, under your byline, in the trade publications your customers and prospects read. Page 14.
- Plus: a special library of sample press releases and query letters. Easy-to-follow templates guide you in writing your own PR materials. Starts on page 58.
FREE Bonus #2: Become an Instant Guru (audio CD, list price: $20):
- Using public relations to become a recognized expert in your field.
- What your prospects should instantly find out about you when they visit your Web site.
- Should you write and publish your own e-newsletter? The answer may surprise you.
- How to become the top guru in your field, even if your competitors know more than you do.
- The #1 factor that separates the top 10% of businesses from the other 90%.
The total value of both of these bonuses is $49. But they're yours FREE when you order Do-It-Yourself PR on a 90-day risk-free trial basis today. Just click below now:
About Bob Bly
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in direct marketing. He earns more than $600,000 a year from his writing, speaking, and consulting, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Business-to-Business Direct Marketing (NTC Business Books). He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Successful Meetings, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught marketing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was a featured speaker at the 2006 annual conference of the National Speakers Association.
About Fred Gleeck
Known as the "King of Content," Fred Gleeck is widely recognized as a highly ethical, no-hype marketer of information products. Many consider Fred to be one of the best (if not the best) teacher of "how to make money selling information products online."
Fred has created more than 300 audio learning programs, e-books, software packages, and other information products, all of which are marketed online. He is the author of 15 books including Selling Products from the Platform and Marketing and Promoting Seminars and Workshops.
With more than 20 years experience as a speaker and seminar promoter, Fred has spoken at dozens of seminars and boot camps - both his own as well as other people's events - to thousands of attendees. He regularly presents at both the Learning Annex and the National Speakers Association.
What they say about Bob Bly's copy and counsel
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
--Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
--Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!"
--William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings."
--Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and 'partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings--your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
--John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected - which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back - he nailed it the first time. Wow."
--Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
--Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I'm in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
--Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
--Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project."
--Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
--Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
--Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
--Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it."
--Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, It's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
--Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
--Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
--DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job - I'm always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
--Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant."
--Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
--Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale... can't ask for much better than that."
--David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
--Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
"I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation -- as well as the conversion program from HMCL -- as big successes."
--Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies."
--Ingrid Boney, II
"Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with."
--Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing."
--Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece out produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project...."
--Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!"
--Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Like the package ... the tone ... I think it's excellent."
--Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
"We are very pleased with your copy approach because your copy seems to speak to the neurologist better than the copy in previous promotions. Moreover, your copy presses the sell better and more effectively. I really value your direct marketing copy capabilities and I'm thrilled to have you working with MedLink."
--Jim Chacona, MedLink
"Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you've poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with."
--Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
"Thanks again... you did a great job."
--Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
"You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go. You hit it on the head!"
--Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant
"The original ad insert of 'Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt -- pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
--Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks Bob!"
--Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful...even entertaining. You really communicated the 'feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
--Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn't stop themselves from responding."
--Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well."
--Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Your work for me is outstanding."
--Thomas Massie, BRIDGELINE Software
"Your copy looks great. Thank you for the great job. I want you to know that one of the things I'm grateful for this year is meeting you and developing a relationship which is beneficial to both of us."
--Jack McDonough, U.S. Tax Corporation
"A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands."
--Michael Masterson, AWAI
"Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru...or, at the very least, he's mine."
--Jill Perri, American Consultants League
"Great copy! I love it!"
--Marlene Jensen, The Newsletter Group
"You've done great work with this package. I'm sure it wasn't easy doing all of the research to get all of the facts you've assembled. I learned things reading this package and I think for tech investors, this level of detail and fact finding provides a lot of credibility. I think it's a winner."
--Porter Stansberry, Porter Stansberry's Investment Advisory
"The advanced renewal you wrote for Utility Forecaster is doing great! Mailed 4/29... 5.2% response (as of 5/27) and an average sale of $116. Thanks!"
--Lori Bethea, KCI Communications
"Attached are the revisions for Nature Biotechnology. As I suspected, very little changes. You will be pleased to know that NBT editorial found both the process and the result the best ever. All my colleagues have been sincerely impressed by your work."
--Derek Brown, Nature America